This course will focus on the following areas:
- Working within the financial services industry
- Developing a knowledge of financial products and tailoring products to meet a clients needs
- Communicating with clients to provide professional levels of service
- Processing credit applications
- Understanding and implementing securitisation
- Leadership skills and personal development
The program is completed online for $1,595.00 (annual fee) or through an workshop program for $2,295.00*
*Workshop – subject to availability and minimum numbers.
* RPL price on application (pending number of units applying for RPL)
Who is it for?
This course has been specifically designed for those working in the financial services industry. Possible job profiles may include;
- Senior sales consultant
- Lending consultant
- Lending officer
- Team leader or Supervisor
- Customer contact centre service consultant
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
How is the course delivered?
You can complete this course online or in a workshop environment. Workshops are limited and based on demand. Contact us on 1300 200 705 if you are interested in completing this course in a workshop.
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anyway from 6 to 12 months to complete.
To achieve FNS42015 Certificate IV in Banking Services, you need to successfully complete 12 units of competency:
- 5 core units
- 7 elective units
Core units and electives
This course has a number of mandatory core units and a variety of electives from which you can choose
What will I learn?
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies||
|FNSCRD401||Assess credit applications||
|FNSCRD402||Establish and maintain appropriate security||
|FNSCRD503||Promote understanding of the role and effective use of consumer credit||
|FNSASIC301||Establish client relationship and analyse needs||
|FNSASIC302||Develop, present and negotiate client solutions||
|BSBWOR404||Develop Work Priorities||
Assessment for this course will be provided on your learner portal. There are a range of assessments which include quizzes, written tasks and/or case studies.